Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire Throughout Entire House


We got called in to tend to a residential fire a few weeks ago nearby. We had all hands on deck for this job. A Keurig caught on fire and the entire house bur... READ MORE



Entire House Fire


Here is an example of a stove that caught on fire and caused an entire house burn. It was established that the source of the fire was a jacket that was left ne... READ MORE



Residential Fire


Here is a perfect example of a fire SERVPRO was called to tend to in a residential area. Unfortunately, a candle caught on to a lit curtain and the family's en... READ MORE



Fire Restoration in Northeast Philadelphia, PA


These 2 images are from the master bedroom of a row-home in Northeast Philadelphia that caught fire due to a hot iron. In the before photo, you can see the seve... READ MORE



Fire Restoration in Northeast Philadelphia, PA


These before and after photos show the restoration effort that took place in the master bathroom of a Northeast Philadelphia row-home. The customer really want... READ MORE