Fire Affects Kitchen and Living Area
Recently, we were called in to a nearby house fire. While no one got hurt, there was much damage done to the living area and surrounding area in the kitchen. We believe a keurig was the root cause of the fire. Many people associate SERVPRO with just water and mold damage. We like to make it known we not only tend to these issues, but cleaning up fires happens to be one of our most important jobs we get called in to take care of. It means a lot to us to try our very best to salvage your prized items and save your memories. If you or anyone you know experiences fire damage in their home--please don't hesitate to give SERVPRO a call.