Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Fire Throughout Entire House

Fire Throughout Entire House

We got called in to tend to a residential fire a few weeks ago nearby.  We had all hands on deck for this job.  A Keurig caught on fire and the entire house burnt because of it.  Luckily, no one was hurt and everyone got out in time safely.  Fires are one of the more severe jobs we tend to.  SERVPRO is partnered with many fire departments around the area and we pride ourselves on quick response.  If you happen to encounter a fire, please don't hesitate to give us a call to so we can help salvage anything we can.  Many of these incidents are a very painful and emotional time for the customer.  We want to make times like this as easy and least stressful for our clients as possible.

Chimney Fire

Chimney Fire

Here is an example of a fire we tended to recently.  Our clients had just renovated their house and the chimney had a backup which caused the fire.  SERVPRO was the first this family thought to call and we're very glad they did.  As a team, we were able to save majority of the house that was damaged--some of which included the kitchen, wood floors, and wallpaper.  Our clients were incredibly relieved for the sole fact they thought they would need to renovate majority of the house all over again. 

Much of the time our clients envision their mishap to be more than it actually is.  Never be afraid to pick up your phone and call SERVPRO if you are unsure of something.  We are always here to help and answer any questions!

Residential Fire Call

Residential Fire Call

Here is a perfect example of a fire SERVPRO was called to tend to in a residential area.  Unfortunately, a candle caught on to a lit curtain and the family's entire second floor was ruined.  SERVPRO, along with the local fire department was called in immediately to the job as best we could.  As you can clearly see, via the "After" picture here, there is still work that needs to be done.  Our client was unbelievably thankful for what we had already done.  Many items and memories were destroyed in this fire, but our client was very grateful for how easy SERVPRO made everything.  As much as they were already dealing with, they still loved how reassuring and comforting our team made the entire process for them.

Basement Puffback

Basement Puffback

Here is an example of a puff back SERVPRO was called into assist with at a residential property.  Although our clients' basement was not finished, the soot from the puff back ended up affecting her entire home--which consisted of three floors in total.  It's important to note that when you notice things such like this that occur in your home that you immediately call for assistance.  Applying to this situation, soot can be extremely dangerous to your health when it is inhaled because it is so toxic.  Although puff backs may or may not only be a one time event it is also important to note that you should reach out to a heating specialist--just so you can prevent this from happening again.

Fire Damage

Fire Damage

This photo shows a severe fire damage we were called out to help with.  Someone fell asleep with a lit cigarette causing extensive damage.  Fortunately, everyone was able to get out of the home safely.