Fire, Smoke & Soot - OH MY!
The first 48 hours after a fire damage can make the difference between restoring versus replacing your property and personal belongings. SERVPRO Team Paparone can help prevent fire damage from creating long-term problems. SERVPRO of Langhorne/Bensalem provide timely response with mitigation services ranging from fire, smoke, and soot removal to contents claims inventory and document restoration. These services help ensure your property, belongings and memories are restored to preloss condition when possible.
What You Can Do Until Help Arrives
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from spreading and additional damage from occurring.
- Place clean towels or old linens on rugs and high traffic areas and upholstery.
- Coat chrome faucets, trim and appliances with petroleum jelly or oil.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpet.
- Do not wash any walls or painted surfaces.
- Do not shampoo carpet or upholstery.
- Do not clean any electrical equipment.
- Do not send clothing to a dry cleaner since improper cleaning may set smoke odor.
Call SERVPRO of Langhorne/Bensalem at 215-245-4855 as soon as damage is caused. The quicker our team can get to the damage, the quicker we can get your home restored "Like it never even happened." We are available 24 hours, 7 days a week, including holidays!