Recently SERVPRO of Langhorne/Bensalem was called to a large commercial space of about 50,000 square feet. Unfortunately, the business was a victim of circumstance when their neighbors decided to light a pile of debris on fire outside of their facility. Due to the amount of debris that was set ablaze, and due to open windows in the business's warehouse, the building's entire interior was exposed to the smoke damage. This allowed soot to enter and affect the entire building. A loss of this size can be devastating to any business operation. Luckily, the building owner called SERVPRO to remediate the damage. Not only did we clean the warehouse and office structure so that business operations could resume, but we also brought in several subcontractors to inspect & fix specialty items; including computer systems, HVAC systems, proprietary electronics & appliances, and masonry experts. Due to our quick and professional response, the business began operating a portion of their services within just 1 day of calling us, and the entire business was stabilized and operable after just a few more days.