Residential Fire Call
Here is a perfect example of a fire SERVPRO was called to tend to in a residential area. Unfortunately, a candle caught on to a lit curtain and the family's entire second floor was ruined. SERVPRO, along with the local fire department was called in immediately to the job as best we could. As you can clearly see, via the "After" picture here, there is still work that needs to be done. Our client was unbelievably thankful for what we had already done. Many items and memories were destroyed in this fire, but our client was very grateful for how easy SERVPRO made everything. As much as they were already dealing with, they still loved how reassuring and comforting our team made the entire process for them.