Puff Back Clean Up
Here is an example of a puff back SERVPRO was called into assist with at a residential property. Although our clients' basement was not finished, the soot from the puff back ended up affecting her entire home--which consisted of three floors in total. It's important to note that when you notice things such like this that occur in your home that you immediately call for assistance. Applying to this situation, soot can be extremely dangerous to your health when it is inhaled because it is so toxic. Although puff backs may or may not only be a one time event it is also important to note that you should reach out to a heating specialist--just so you can prevent this from happening again.
Why SERVPRO? Not only do we have direct contacts for the best heating specialists in your area, but we want you to feel safe and comfortable with who is in your home at all times. The specialists we refer out have all been people we have worked with in the past and wouldn't want anyone else in a clients' home.